The proportional dispenser Dosatron D8RE5VF is very suitable for the precise dosing of liquids. The dosing pump operates without electricity and is driven by the water flowing through it. The motor drives a piston in the dosing adjustment mechanism and in this way feeds the liquid medium to be dosed through. Because of the pure quantity proportional drive, the dosing pump also works very accurately and reliably in case of pressure fluctuations happening. The desired dosage rate can be changed very easily at the dosage adjustment mechanism of the D8RE5.
- working range (water flow): 500 l/h - 8m³ l/h
- dosing range: 0.5 - 5% / 1: 200-1: 20
- operating water pressure: 0,15 - 8bar
- operating water temperature: 5 - 40 ° C
- pressure loss: 0,3 - 1,4bar
- water connections: 3/4 "external thread
- VF Sealant for acid media
- version with bypass switch (on / off of dosing) and venting
In order to cover the wide range of applications and dosing media, the Dosatron proportional dispensers D8 are also available in other designs and with different sealing- and housing materials. If you would like us to help you with your choice, simply send us the maximum flow rate, the desired dosing rate and the safety data sheet of your medium by e-mail.